Hello from Southest Missouri

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a line to say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Dave and I am a pipe addict. I have been hooked on pipes for a little over a year now. I am in a freefall down the slope of PAD/TAD with no hope of slowing down anytime soon. I recently began carving pipes, too. Talk about an obsession!!

I look forward to meeting and making friends with all of you here!

Welcome hollywood. Good to see some local folks around here. I am in Northwest Tenn.

Hello all. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hey Eggman. Where in TN are ya from? I've got family in Jackson and the surrounding area down there.

Hi Dave. I am from Union City its about 60 miles north of Jackson. But I do make a Jackson trip about once a month.

Hey there, Dave. Welcome. It seems like we have had several MO boys join lately. Where abouts in SE MO are you?

showme

I'm in Cape Girardeau. Right on the Mississippi; 120 miles south of St. Louis, on I55.

I've been through Union, eggman. Nice little community.

Hey Hollywood, I was just in Cape about 3 weeks ago. The wife and I really like the towsome good antique stores there.

Hey, welcome from somebody who lives about 25 miles from Hollywood, California. Don't believe everything Showme tells you.