Hello from St. Charles, County, Missouri

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dadof8

Reaction score
Just found this forum the other day from another forum I frequent.

I started smoking pipes this summer while on a business trip. I have 3 pipes, but I only smoke 2 to 3 times a week.

I am lucky to have a real nice tobacconist in St. Charles, MO. I've been enjoying buying 1 oz. bags of tobacco from John Dengler's. I really like the Vintage Virginia and the Black Maria (a Latakia mix). I've also been into the vanilla tobacco's, but they don't smoke near as good as the tobacco smells in the bag.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. I don't have a lot to contribute as I am new to this. I do like to read and hear what others have to say.

Dadof8

Welcome to the board Dadof8! Hope to hear from you often, even if you are new. :)

Welcome, Dadof8! If your name implies eight children, you're probably blessed to find time for 2 or 3 smokes a week. Anyway, glad to have you here, and look forward to your posts.

:gatewheel:

Hey Dado8, it is good to have some MO people around here. I'm from just south of St. Louis (Arnold) originally. I've been meaning to get up to Dengler's everytime I get back home but I never seem to make it north of Olivette.

There is a ton of good knowledge from great people on this board (myself excluded). Ask questions and let the great learning experience that is pipe smoking begin.

Welcome,
showme