Hello from Tennessee

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Bedwell

Reaction score
Hello All.  I'm Tom Bedwell from West Tennessee and I've been looking at posts here for 2nd opinions and tobacco ideas for some time now.  I am currently rotating 3 pipes and lean more toward English tobaccos than aromatics.  I don't really have a question at the moment, just thought I'd drop a line and introduce myself.  I'm sure I'll be back soon enough asking more questions than my six year old, lol.

Hey Tom...welcome to BoB.  You will find a lot of great folks here...to talk to..to get answers...to have a true fellowship...it's all here.

Hi Tom,
Hope your questions aren't as hard as six year old comes up with. Those guys can really pose some stumpers.

Hello Tom, Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board.:) 

AJ

Thanks for the warm welcome. I couldn't easily figure out how to attach a pic from my phone to this message, so I made it my avatar. I am currently smoking a 4 dot Sasieni, a Boswell poker my super cool girlfriend just gave me for my birthday and a Savinelli. Currently smoking Early Morning Pipe, Nightcap, a couple of Frogs and along with the Boz, my sweet thang included Christmas Cookie, Sweet Tea and Northwoods. Woohoo!

JKenP":sr1g1ys4 said:
Hi Tom,
Hope your questions aren't as hard as six year old comes up with.  Those guys can really pose some stumpers.
Welcome Tom, looking forward to getting to know you.

I concur, working with wee-uns, they can really catch you off guard with some of their questions.