Hello from the desert

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaupipe

Reaction score
Hi All,

I wandered past tonight--electronically, of course--and thought it might be fun to pop my head in, say hello, stay awhile. I'm lost in Las Vegas, which is a great place to smoke, I suppose, but little else. I'm a Canuck by birth so it's a pleasure to be down here in the US enjoying cheap tobacco a (cheap for now...). I teach and write for a living. About booze. Not about how to avoid it, but about how to make the most of every ounce. Somebody's gotta do it.

Welcome to the BoB forum! Well, after reading your post, I just have to ask, what do you write about? Wine? The rich complexities of single malts? How to enjoy artisanal tequilas? Tell us more!

Trout Bum":w15yweam said:
Welcome to the BoB forum! Well, after reading your post, I just have to ask, what do you write about? Wine? The rich complexities of single malts? How to enjoy artisanal tequilas? Tell us more!
Wine, mostly. The writing bit is not that exciting, really. Just a couple of textbooks used by our teachers--one simple and the other really simple. I like best meeting all the great people beginning to enjoy wine.

Welcome to the group! I need someone to tell me how to get more out of every ounce of vodka. :lol:

Buddy