Hello from the East Coast

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharpshooter

Reaction score
I’m smoking a pipe longer then most of you have been on this Earth. Now being retired ( finally after 42 years on the job ) I decided to join a forum. Basically I’m not into any form of social media and this is about as far as I’ll go, due to the type of work I retired from. It was an interesting and rewarding career and now it’s my turn to enjoy life.
It’s a pleasure to meet all of you fine men and women that enjoy smoking a pipe and the occasional cigar. Hopefully I’ll hang around a while. ALL the best and a HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON to the members of the BoB and their families. :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Welcome to the forum. Post up lots of pictures for us, as this text gets old. :D

Welcome from another new guy to the forum. Great picture!

Welcome from the Almost Great White North! You will never meet a better group of miscreants to call family than you will meet here!

Sharpshooter, hope this place suits you and you decide to stick around a long time. Yeah some of us are beyond help but sometimes its fun hanging round the loony bin. So a big hey there from windy Wyoming!

Jim

Welcome to the board Sharpshooter! It's full of fine types who are keen to share their experiences of the briar!

Pip pip.

Welcome to BoB, this is a fine place with plenty of friendly people.
I look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Welcome to BoB. I think you'll find some great people here. If you're going to enjoy fellowship online, this sure beats the Facebook crowd (in my opinion anyway). Welcome aboard!