Hello From The Great White North!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brdavidson

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to BOB but I've been active in other forums for the last year. I picked up the pipe in late 2012 and have loved it from the very first bowl (even though it was Borkum Riff........what, I didn't know any better!). In my online activities I've met lots of great people, made lots of friends and learned a ton about pipes and tobacco.

I don't have a type of tobacco, I'm still all over the map and like some lat blends, lots of viriginas, some vapers and even some aros. I'll try anything once.

I see lots of friendly faces that have migrated after some lunacy on another site, so I look forward to catching up and getting to know lots of new briar fanatics. Take care!

Brian

Greetings and salutations!

You're from Oshawa, eh? Mayhap we should meet some day and starteth yon Pipe Club?  :cyclops: 

Nice to see you here, pal. I'm still getting the lay of the land myself.

-- Pat

There goes the neighbourhood Pruss! And yes, a pipe club sounds like a grand idea. :lol: 

Welcome! You will find this place full of friendly people. Hope to see you around alot.