Hello from the High Plains

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kxg

Reaction score
Just what I need, another forum!  But, here I am, looking forward to learning the culture around here and discussing all things pipe and tobacco, etc.  
I started pipe smoking in the early '70's.  Smoked four pipes on and off for 15 years or so, mostly Latakia blends.  Then I switched to cigars for the next 30+ years, mostly for convenience.  Almost two years ago, I got sucked back into pipe smoking by those enablers over at Badger and Blade:Brown Leaf.  I dragged out my four old pipe, ordered an 8 oz can of Potlatch and away I went.  
In these two years I've really enjoyed myself, meeting fellow pipe smokers on the forums, buying a ridiculous amount of tobacco and pipes, according to my Social, Menu, and Financial Advisor.  And I have to admit, I fell pretty far down the rabbit hole.  But, I've enough tobacco to last the foreseeable future and enough pipes to avoid over smoking (is there such a thing?) any one of them.  And, I'm having fun!
I look forward to our conversations.

Welcome!

I know all about the TAD rabbit hole, sometimes it can be fun as long you don't get lost down there!

Forums are another kind of rabbit hole, so jump right in! :lol: