Hello from Wake Forest, NC

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adauria

Reaction score
... Actually sitting in Staten Island, NY right now (my old home), but I do reside in WF, NC ... at least since October. Anyway...

My name is Andrew, married, 32 with 2 kids, blah blah blah. I've been smoking for a few years and tend to favor straight VAs, Eng, and Burleys. Not so big on aromatics, but there's still a little room on the shelf for them. I don't smoke too often... perhaps 3 or 4 bowls a week in the summer and maybe 1 or less per week in the winter. It's very schedule and weather dependent.

I work in computer security, and travel around a bit as part of that gig. I am actually in the process of changing jobs now. It's nothing as exciting as smoking my pipes, though.

If the name looks familiar I am also active on Christian Pipe Smokers and have posted (though not too often) on SF. Good to meet you folks.

-Andrew

Welcome to the BoB forum. Look forward to more of your post :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Hello Andrew! Welcome to our little community!...

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Welcome, there are a number of BoB's from NC; I live in Raleigh. By the way, I'm originally from the Bronx, so you have a fellow New Yorker also

Hey Andrew! I'm a fellow computer security guy. Welcome to the board!

Thanks everyone! I look forward to meeting some of you NC folks one of these days...

-Andrew

adauria":4bz1zhkj said:
Thanks everyone! I look forward to meeting some of you NC folks one of these days...

-Andrew
Andrew,

You are not very far at all from where the Triangle Area Pipe Smokers monthly meeting is. Especially with 540 open on that end.

Check out the Community Calendar for details.

Mark

Justpipes":duoerz82 said:
adauria":duoerz82 said:

-Andrew
Andrew,

You are not very far at all from where the Triangle Area Pipe Smokers monthly meeting is. Especially with 540 open on that end.

Check out the Community Calendar for details.

Mark
I have been planning on attending a TAPS meeting at Duffy's... but my travel plans for business keep getting in the way. I believe there's another meeting next Tuesday the 11th, but, once I again, I think I will be on the road.

I will definitely make it out one of these days!

-Andrew