Hello from Wi

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g-varsity

Reaction score
My dad was a pipe smoker and had a pipe shop when I was growing up. So I have been around pipes all my life. Mostly been a cigar smoker for the last 30 years but have a couple of pipes and have smoked them on and off. I have always liked the fiddling that comes with pipes and I find them beautiful. For a variety of reasons pipes have caught my focus lately and I stumbled on this forum. I am partial to bent stems and sitters but could scroll through pipe listing of all types.

Howdy and welcome g-varsity. I've come to prefer bent pipes for some reason, they seem to prefer my pipe rests more than my straights. For me pipe tobacco has been easier to store and ages well compared to my experience with cigars. Any tips you care to share?

Welcome from Arkieland. Grew up (as much as I ever did) in Wisconsin. I'll assume you've been to Uhles? I still stop in when I'm visiting friends.

Attachments

• Wisconsin1.jpeg
    Wisconsin1.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Wisconsin3.jpg
    Wisconsin3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Wisconsin2.jpg
    Wisconsin2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 39
Welcome from Arkieland. Grew up (as much as I ever did) in Wisconsin. I'll assume you've been to Uhles? I still stop in when I'm visiting friends.
I have but not in a while and back when I mostly smoked cigars. I don't get to Milwaukee much. Cheers

Hello, how has it been on here so far?:) I hope you're having a nice time.