Hello....new guy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone.. :afro:
I`m new to the board. I live in Gatineau Quebec Canada. I`m married and have a 12 yr old son.
I`ve been smoking a pipe for almost 16 years, and I`m enjoying it more each and every day. My favourite shape is the Bulldog, and I love English blends as well as Virginia and Burlies.

That`s it for now I guess....

Welcome from a relative new comer. I see you like bulldogs. I also am a fan of that shape. I'm just getting back into pipesmoking after a thirty year absence. One of the first estate pipes I bought was a Dr Graybow Freehand. Never heard of the Graybow Society though.

Welcome Sir,
Glad to have another pipesmoker from Canada. I just feel poorly about the high taxes on tobacco you must pay. While on PEI over the summer a 50 gram pouch of baccy was $16.00. Ouch.
:shock: :shock:

docwatson":0qok8xll said:
Welcome Sir,
Glad to have another pipesmoker from Canada. I just feel poorly about the high taxes on tobacco you must pay. While on PEI over the summer a 50 gram pouch of baccy was $16.00. Ouch.
Thanks Brother...
A pouch here runs around $21 and a 50g tin averages $28 a tin....OUCH is right!!

tragicalien2002":ocjqkzob said:
docwatson":ocjqkzob said:
Welcome Sir,
Thanks Brother...
A pouch here runs around $21 and a 50g tin averages $28 a tin....OUCH is right!!
I think it is time for a tax revolt on the North American Continent!

tragicalien2002":i6l8wuz5 said:
docwatson":i6l8wuz5 said:
Welcome Sir,
Thanks Brother...
A warm welcome tragicalien.

That's what I was thinking... $16 is a bargain.

:D Paul

Another Canadian is exactly what we need around here.

If you go to the rubber room becareful of posting anything about American politics...thats all i'm saying. :D

Welcome aboard, ayh!

Oh Canada we stand on guard for thee!

I love the Canadian national anthem. Can we switch?