Hello To All, from Henderson, Nevada!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyFlake

Reaction score
I'd like to say hello to all the members of BOB. I ma told that there are many old friends here from past groups. It will be good to get to meet with the new BOBs here and to renew old friendships a well. I am 66 years young and I learn something every day. I hope to continue learning from this group and to contribute a little as well!

Its good to see you again!! Look forward to your posts :cyclops: :sunny:

Hi John,

Good to see you over here.
You have to take a break from those cigars once in a while.

Mike

I used to enjoy your stuff at Knox and the occasional CP.com post. Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome guys. It's really nice to see so many of my old friends here, and a new one or two, as well.

Nick, it looks like you have slipped way down this slope, in a really short time!

[email:ldi2er6w said:
[email protected][/email]":ldi2er6w]Thanks for the welcome guys. It's really nice to see so many of my old friends here, and a new one or two, as well.

Nick, it looks like you have slipped way down this slope, in a really short time!

:pipe: :twisted: :D

Johnny, great to see you again! I look forward to reading your posts again. :D

showme

Hello and welcome Johnny!

Did you lose this?------>Of All The Things I've Lost Through Out My Life, I Miss My Mind The Most!!!

Jim

Ol'Dawg":x5zusxbm said:
Hello and welcome Johnny!

Did you lose this?------>Of All The Things I've Lost Through Out My Life, I Miss My Mind The Most!!!

Jim
Hey Jim,

No, didn't lose it, just thought I'd use something different for a change.

It's nice to see you here!

Johnny