Hello to the Brotherhood

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dillon

Reaction score
Some of you definitely know me from Smoker's Forums, some others don't and don't want to hear about how they might know me from Smoker's Forums.

I quit cigarettes on August 17th and have been smoking a pipe habitually since. I bought my first pipe in a CVS the day after I graduated high school, which was last May, and a pouch of Captain Black. I hated both of them. Tried a couple of Aromatic house blends after that before I all but forgot about it and stuck to the cigarettes. Turns out they're bad for you. Anywho, I took the pipe up and got into the real English blends with Dunhill's Early Morning and Nightcap and I haven't looked back.

It's good to be here, and I thank you if you'll have me.

Welcome Dillon,
I too started at your age and 40 years later still enjoying.
Happy to have you aboard.
:D :D

Welcome to the Brothers of Briar,
Home of Tobacco purvers & political debate.
Enjoy!
EJ

Welcome to a fellow Tennessean. This is a great place to learn all about the best hobby going. Stop by often. :pipe:

Hello and welcome from another fellow Tennessean!

LtMac

Welcome Aboard Dillon. You've been making some good decisions lately. Keep up the good work. Don't be afraid to try anything. For doing research on different tobacco blends go to tobaccoreviews.com