Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Reaction score
Hello All,
My name is Ray and I am relatively new at pipe smoking. I think I am about 5 to 6 months old. I picked the hobby while serving in Iraq, and haven't put it down since.
I live in WV, which is one of the most non-smoking states in the Union! I dont have a shop near town where I can go and look, so I will probably ask for reviews and tips on different tobaccos. Right now I have an array of different tobaccos which include aromatics, english blends, and some that I dont know what category to put them. They were gifts and purchases and I am now empty on pipe budget. The good thing is I still have some money left in the cigar budget, but it stays there. I dont want to get the pots mixed up!!
Well, if want to know anything else, just ask.

Ray

Welcome!! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Welcme and many thanks to you for your service to our country!

Thanks guys. I look forward to my membership here.

A friendlier bunch of guys you won't find, welcome abord

Welcome Ray!

Thank you so much for your service to us. It is very much appreciated here!

One of my favorite etailers is in West Virginia. http://www.wvsmokeshop.com/

I don't know if they have a store front or not but they are located in either Morgantown or Charleston, WV. I am not sure. Give them a call and maybe you can visit them. WV Smokeshop, 1-888-319-6960

Hey Thanks, I will do that. Thanks alot. I have been looking around but I had not found anything.