Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
Hi. This is Aaron's wife. I've been lurking for a while and just felt like joining in. :) I'm not a huge pipe smoker (mostly because I spent the past year pregnant), but I do love the occasional aromatic smoke.

Haha welcome aboard and congrats on the new addition to the family!

Now, can you convince my girlfriend to join the forum? :D

Must be an Oklahoma thing....

Muleskinner and Lady Muleskinner are another piping couple from out there.

Hello eh! might be nice to have the female perspective on a couple of things around here.

Welcome to the forum Irene. That's a fine looking pipe you got there.
:pipe: on Brother & Sisters.

Welcome Irene! Very nice to have a Sister of the Briar to join!

Congratulations on the new addition to the family! I know that you and Aaron will make fine parents and your little one will be blessed!

Welcome Miss Adler. What a pleasure to have one with "the face of the most beautiful of women, and the mind of the most resolute of men," (if I may quote the King of Bohemia) to join our forum. I look forward to your posts and your perspective on our obsession. :oops:

Centurian 803":uwsec54u said:
Welcome Miss Adler. What a pleasure to have one with "the face of the most beautiful of women, and the mind of the most resolute of men," (if I may quote the King of Bohemia) to join our forum. I look forward to your posts and your perspective on our obsession. :oops:
:cheers: Alas, someone who gets my reference.

:study:

Not as familiar with the canon as I would like, but I do remember "the woman" as Holmes refers to her. The only woman who ever bested him. :pipe: