Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idlehands

Reaction score
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.  I've been lurking here for quite a while and finally decided to come aboard.  I've just recently (2 and a half years ago) started smoking the pipe again.  Initially I tried in my 20's, but lacked creditable information or assistance, and it didn't go well at all.  I am a retired military man (April 1983) and a retired truck owner-operator (December 2013).  I have pretty much settled into Stokkebye's Proper English and Stokkebye's Black coffee as my daily go-to blends.  All my pipes are estate finds, except a Stanwell brushed brown 185 (a $19.95 Pipes and Cigars special a few weeks ago).  Enough from me for now.  Thanks for having me.

Glad you finally came out from behind the bushes to join us by the campfire. Hope you enjoy your time with us. There's a fine bunch of pipers here with a wealth of knowledge. Nice to have you aboard.
BB

Sent from Topic'it App

Welcome. I just joined up, yesterday. Now, we'll both sit back and learn some new things about piping....at least I will.

Frank
NYC

Just stopped in to say hello.. been smoking pipe since 1983..Pittsburgh area is my home.. i just discovered cobs and love them... my favorite pipe is my first ever..a brebbia gala 986.. wonderful smoker!

It's great having you on board. Welcome to the BoB. :)

AJ

crapgame":g1qy3cm0 said:
Just stopped in to say hello.. been smoking pipe since 1983..Pittsburgh area is my home.. i just discovered cobs and love them... my favorite pipe is my first ever..a brebbia gala 986.. wonderful smoker!
Welcome to BoB!

"T"