Hello!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill D

Reaction score
Hi everybody. After a great recommendation from justpipes, I discovered your forum. He was right, this is a great place to talk about pipes! So, if you will have me, I have signed up as a member!

Some of you may already know me from a couple of other places on the web, or from my tamper website. I recognized quite a few names here as I was looking around. I can't wait to spend some time here!

Welcome BD!
icon_biggrin.png
Nice to have you here!

Happy puffin'
Meer
:flower:

Welcome to the BoB Bill!

I had a great time visiting with you at the TAPS meeting this past week! Nice little Peterson you acquired from Bruce.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Mark

Welcome to our little board Bill!.. Your tampers are gorgeous and reasonably priced too!

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

We don't allow anyone thats friendly towards JP on here... It brings the property value down to much, Just move along.. I'm sure someplace will take ya.

Seriously though, Welcome aboard..

I'd watch using JP as a reference, the only reason we keep him around is the American with Disability Act forbids kickin him out,what with his mental challenge and all. :lol:

puros_bran":icjc2sfv said:
We don't allow anyone thats friendly towards JP on here... It brings the property value down to much, Just move along.. I'm sure someplace will take ya.

Seriously though, Welcome aboard..

I'd watch using JP as a reference, the only reason we keep him around is the American with Disability Act forbids kickin him out,what with his mental challenge and all. :lol:

Ha Ha Ha!!!!