help finding a local b&m

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smg913

Reaction score
hey guys hope every ones holidays have been going good.
my friend is on his way to new Orleans and wood like to visit a local b&m.
anyone know of a store anywhere around that area. I believe he is also driving to California after that but I am not sure of the specifics.

There is a nice one in covington about an hour away called Jewels Briar and cigars. Really nice place with a bunch of guys normally hanging out inside. I know that payless pipes is in one of the malls there but I have never been.

smg913":z0eirt49 said:
hey guys hope every ones holidays have been going good.
my friend is on his way to new Orleans and wood like to visit a local b&m.
anyone know of a store anywhere around that area. I believe he is also driving to California after that but I am not sure of the specifics.
In California...

Telford's in Mill Valley (just north of the Golden Gate Bridge).

The Briarpatch in Sacramento (several locations).

Best Wishes for the New Year,

CA is a big state. There's not much help we could provide unless you find out where in particular.

Is he passing through Jackson, Mississippi on his way? I know of one he will definitely want to visit.

Happy new year!!!

Thanks for the info. he is heading to Austin TX then to san Francisco. he is gonna check some out today while he is in new Orleans.

@blue max - I take it your talking about country squire?

smg913":td6qpftb said:
Happy new year!!!

Thanks for the info. he is heading to Austin TX then to san Francisco. he is gonna check some out today while he is in new Orleans.
Heroes and Legacy in Austin Texas. We have pipe-club meetings on Thursdays there.

pylorns":3ieykez7 said:
@blue max - I take it your talking about country squire?
Yes I am. Great place to hang out and their blends they make on site are fantastic.

How do you know of TCS?

@blue max - I have family in Brandon right down the road from it - I spend the holidays there - prob. my favorite tobacco shop in comparison to all that I've been to across the US in all of my travels. I think I was there almost every day of the week around Christmas time.