Help Please?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepernick

Reaction score
My father used to buy a house blend from a "Tobacco Lane" store in Paducah. The store has closed and he has been without his two favorite blends for over a year now. I have given him several samples of stuff I have on hand and he just hasn't found one that compares. I checked online and there is still a store open in MO but it is about a three hour drive for me. I have read that many smaller tobacco stores simply use a bulk from another blender and re-name it. I was wondering if anyone knows if that might be the case here.

His favorite blends were Holmes & Watson, and Hambeltonian from Tobacco Lane.

Thanks, Nick.

My guess would be that they are either a Lane or Altadis bulk blend. The Holmes and Watson might be Lane BS-005 which is an English blend. The other is anyones guess. Does he like English or Aromatic blends. If aromatic try the Lane 1Q and see if he likes it. Wish I could be more help.

There's a Tobacco Lane at the Cape. Don't know if it's by the same owner but they might know which is what. And it's not that far a drive from Paducah if it works.

Tobacco Lane
(573) 651-3414
244 S Silver Springs Rd, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703

Jim