Help

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BH, thanks, just ordered 18 pouches. Not worried about dry tobacco. I've never opened a pouch of CH that was too dry. And even if so, I can humidify it if necessary.
Don't know how you found this. I googled CH for sale yesterday and of the 8 or so sites listed all of them were out of stock or backordered. But thanks, I am good for a long while.

Cool. Hope it’s actually there. Sometimes you just get an OOS email after the fact. But I hope it works out.

Now finding that took me about 30 seconds via google. Just lucky.

Cool. Hope it’s actually there. Sometimes you just get an OOS email after the fact. But I hope it works out.

Now finding that took me about 30 seconds via google. Just lucky.
Yep, hope I don't get an OOS or back ordered notification. Keeping fingers crossed.

Hey, don't blame all of us. I smoke a few high end tobacs but mostly bulk stuff. However, at least 4 or 5 mornings a week I start out with CH as the first smoke of the day with coffee. Go through a pouch about every two weeks. Wish I had done more.

It's all good, that was just way too good for me to pass on. I knew I'd get at least one person here going. :giggle:

The above post coming from a guy who mostly smokes Lane bulk blends, plus the occasional Dan Tobacco blends and a little EMP.

Thanks for checking, guys. I found two packs of CH at the liquor store I went to. That will hold me over for about a week! I can't
believe CH is being discontinued. That sucks.

I've been checking around, and even the match to CH is backordered at P&C.

Last edited:
It's all good, that was just way too good for me to pass on. I knew I'd get at least one person here going. :giggle:

The above post coming from a guy who mostly smokes Lane bulk blends, plus the occasional Dan Tobacco blends and a little EMP.
No problem, I saw the emoji, just me being a little snarky, lol.

Haven't seen it locally. Have only had one pouch of it and now I feel like I should have smoked more when I had the chance.

So I just ordered some CH, never tried it before yep been mostly a tined English or Vapr guy. picked Up the pipe again about 1 1/2 yrs ago. I like the clean burn and no bite smooth smoke. Quit in the 80’s used to smoke 1Q a lot of it. This will be the first old codger blend I have ever tried . Humm old codger that sounds familiar 😂

Oh joy, got my CH today so I'm good for a while. Thanks again to Blackhorse for finding this. 18 pouches back in the cellar or in my case the cupboard. Yea,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-29-09-41-30.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-29-09-41-30.png
    795.5 KB · Views: 125
I checked back with Milan Tobacco's site. Now they have updated info that says CH & PA will continue to be produced, but shipped only in tubs!! No explanation from Sutliffe as to why this disruption in tub deliveries; nor any as to why they discontinued pouch production. Looks like a cluster F$&K to me!! FTRPLT

I checked back with Milan Tobacco's site. Now they have updated info that says CH & PA will continue to be produced, but shipped only in tubs!! No explanation from Sutliffe as to why this disruption in tub deliveries; nor any as to why they discontinued pouch production. Looks like a cluster F$&K to me!! FTRPLT
Agreed; sounds like Sutliff can't make up their corporate mind, to contradict themselves like that!

Milan sent out an email which included the retraction (although this only mentions PA, CH is also included).

from Milan Tobacconists:
We're here to announce February's Blend/Cigar of the Month and new arrivals! Oh, and to wipe a carton's worth of eggs off our faces. Sound like fun?

We shared with our Middleton customers in our last email announcement that all Prince Albert (PA) pipe tobaccos had been discontinued based on information we received from a Middleton representative in November 2020. Welp, after speaking with yet another Middleton representative last week, we learned that PA is still being produced - in canisters only. No one at Middleton knows where the elusive canisters are in the supply chain and we haven't located them yet, so we sincerely wish you happy hunting!

Please accept our apologies for unwittingly passing along misinformation received from Middleton to you and the pipe smoking community at large about PA. Our full update is here:
Middleton Pipe Tobacco

No Middleton's Cherry Blend??!! That's almost sacrilegious!!! How's a young college man supposed to attract beautiful young ladies who adore the room aroma of Cherry Blend??? FTRPLT