Herbal mixture.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CarterHallJunkie":kyo9611z said:
This thread has been and interesting read for me - I had not ever really thought of doing an herbal mixture for my smoke.

I envy your living in the UK AlanJohn and your access to local smoke stores. Here in the USA (at least in the St. Louis metro) those firms are a dying breed.
Hi Frank I have bookmarked your cob site. I have three cobs myself, all Missouri Meerchaum's one a cherrywood.
By the way, I went to Abergavenny yesterday and found another pipe shop has gone to the wall, used to see dozens of pipes, now not a one, just tobacco. I don't know of any pipe shops now in a hundred miles. On line is the only way to buy a pipe now.

Alan,

Another one gone. I only have one here locally now. It seems our little hobby is moving more and more online.

Thanks for dropping by over at Cob Puffer - much appreciated!

I've just come upon another herbal smoking mixture named Barmora, I am waiting for it in the post, I'll let you know how it smokes when it comes, but I suppose I will mix shisha with it. Try it as it is first though.

Well I find I like barmora the best of all the herbal tobaccos so far. It is a bit dry and may benefit from some shisha mixed with it, but it is pretty good as it is. It's the one I smoke the most.
Alan.

Alan John,
Very interesting stuff,I'm new to this site and this gives a whole different dimension to smoking a pipe. Been interested in alternatives myself,THANKS !
Tim

I smoke several herbal mixtures for a change Tim.
Barmora I smoke the most. Also, Greengo, which is meant for rolling cigarettes, so I mix it with others herbs or tobacco.
Honeyblend and Honeyrose. Also I mix my own from Coltsfoot (poor man's tobacco) mint and hazel, honey and water then left to dry out some.

I somtime mix in some real tobacco such as Craven aromatic. At other times some Shisha.

Not everyones taste for sure, but it suits me.
Alan.

Alan John,
Thanks for the info and direction ! I will keep posted to this section to keep up on things .
Tim

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has come up with any herbal mixes to smoke.
I did try going on another pipe forum, but they objected to me saying anything about herbal mixtures.
So I won't be going back to that site again.
I believe pipe smokers should be free to smoke whatever they like in their pipes, as long as it is not illegal.
I appreciate the open mindedness of this site.
Alan.

Alan,
I totally agree with that ! Freedom to smoke anything legal ! This is a good forum, no doubt about that ! I have been reading about various recipes for knic- nic ,Native American mixtues to smoke. Very interesting !