Here is my small collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

behindbars1544

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my collection. I've been wanting for some time now to take some good pictures of my pipe collection but just haven't gotten a chance to yet. The first is a shot of most of my baccy collection. I've always kept about 20 to 25 blends on hand at any given time. Once I get bored with a blend I usually replace it with something new. As you can see most are in air-tight jars with custom printed labels and are displayed in an solid oak cabinet that I bought new at a unfinished wood furniture shop. It was actually built as a CD shelving unit but I modified it to my needs. At the moment I'd say my current collection consists of about half aromatics (mild ones, nothing goopy...yuck!!) and the other half being English and Virginia blends. If you look on top of my display you can see the beginnings of my cellar that I just recently started. Last summer I was lucky enough to stumble across a guy at a local flea market that owned a B&M years ago. He sold it and was selling a few tins he had left over. I actually bought about 15 sealed tins of assorted blends and a Nording Signature pipe for only around $100.00. In fact one of the tins I bought off him was a sealed 100g tin of 3 nuns that I paid $3.00 for and sold on E-bay for around $90.00 which paid for everything else I bought. I did get some old Dunhill and Mc Clelland tins with good aging to them along with a few Peterson and Peter Stokkebye blends. I also acquired 2 tins of a Nording blend that I’m trying to get info on. I’ll post more info on it in the tobacco area of the forum. The next shot is of some pipes and more tobacco I have displayed on the upper half of my book case. As you can see my collection is less than organized at the moment but I hope to get to that this weekend…lol I’m planning on taking shots of each individual pipe and putting them in a photobucket account. I’ll post a link to it in my profile when I do.

2 things.

1. I see the mario Grandi box. *thumbs up*

2. I see the top section of that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book. *double thumbs up*

Looks Nice! I like the jars with the custom labels.

LtMac

Nice looking setup you have there! Very manly looking with the dark stained racks and shelving.

Nice stuff! Makes you proud to contemplate I'll bet. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

wish i had room for a tobacco display like that .. but i make do with what i have.