Here's what happens to jerks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vito

Charter member
Reaction score
Moron gets what he deserves...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ynhumAumc8Q" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

newjok10.png

For a second there I thought the Gator was going to bite the tire and flatten it!

Just think what a bite like that would do to a person, wouldja!

:eek:

Cheers,

RR

What's the world comin' to? Trucks are built so cheap and cheezy these days ya can't even use 'em to go gator mashin', never mind run over hobos n' shit. :twisted:

LL":ue1xulp9 said:
What's the world comin' to?  Trucks are built so cheap and cheezy these days ya can't even use 'em to go gator mashin', never mind run over hobos n' shit.   :twisted:
That's what I thought! :lol!:

I wonder if the idiot in the truck learned anything besides his truck is a piece of sh*t? :evil:

AJ

I was expecting a chomped tire, as well. Reality was much better!

So, will there be a new line of advertising with the theme "Like a Croc"?

Pipe Sigh":i2pk4ryb said:
That makes me happy.
:cheers: Yeah...I guess you could call it natural justice.

Always glad to brighten someone's day, amigo.  :mrgreen:

newjok10.png

Captain Jack, an airboat capt down in Florida, lost his hand 5-6 years ago to a gator. He was illegally feeding them so they would come to the sound of his boat and he'd make a shit ton of money with the tourist. The fish and wildlife boys slapped him pretty hard on the wrist (no hand to slap) with something like a $25,000 fine..
Apparently he didn't learn buy either lesson, this year he died and was eaten by an gator.

puros_bran":njzaur47 said:
Captain Jack, an airboat capt down in Florida, lost his hand 5-6 years ago to a gator. He was illegally feeding them so they would come to the sound of his boat and he'd make a shit ton of money with the tourist.  The fish and wildlife boys slapped him pretty hard on the wrist (no hand to slap) with something like a $25,000 fine..
Apparently he didn't learn buy either lesson, this year he died and was eaten by an gator.

Now THAT'S one for the Darwin Awards! :clown: