Hero of the day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermit

Reaction score
Associated Press
Published: September 30, 2008

ISLAMORADA, Fla. (AP) - A dog is recovering after a Florida Keys carpenter dove in to save his pet from a shark.
Greg LeNoir said he took his 14-pound rat terrier Jake for a daily swim at a marina Friday.
The five-foot shark suddenly surfaced and grabbed nearly the entire dog in its mouth.
LeNoir said he yelled, then balled up his fists and dove headfirst into the water. He hit the shark in the back and the creature finally let go of the dog.
Man and dog made it safely back to shore. The dog suffered bite wounds but was not critically injured.

http://www.wnct.com/nct/news/national/article/man_dives_in_to_save_dog_from_shark_in_fla_attack/20035/

Did you see the interview with this guy? The female reporter commented to him that it was one of the bravest acts she had ever heard of. He said" Jumping in the water with the shark really wasn't that brave. Brave would be going home and telling my wife that a shark ate her dog while I was watching it" Smart man. :p

I would have done the very same thing. Ask any dog lover on here.

My wife swears that I love my little dog Lucy much more than I do her! No comment.

:lol!:

I can say from experience that dog lovers will do anything for there faithful companions. I have to say bravo to that man.