Hey Everyone

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinH

Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself again, after being off the boards for several years now. After experimenting with the pipe off and on, I have found a nice groove with my pipe hobby and enjoy mostly VAs with a few heavy English blends as the mood strikes. I am looking forward to participating again on the boards and hope to see a few familiar faces!!!!

Martin

Welcome back Martin! I definitely remember you and your contributions to the board a few years back. Glad to see you are participating again and enjoying the hobby! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hey Dutch! Yeah, I missed the brothers (and sisters) over the past few years. But, graduate school took over my life to the point where any posting and reading time was limited to Blackboard. :)

I love my briar and most days it brings me a few moments of happiness while in the emotional quagmire I call work! :)

WB, Martin. I never met you before, but glad to see you are back with us. Great place we have here!

Hi Martin. I joined the brethren after you left so we've not met as it were.

Jolly nice to make your acquaintance now though and look forward to sharing a few bowls. ...

Pip pip.