hey from Kent, WA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawwgboy

Reaction score
Hey folks, my name is Dan. Been collecting pipes for about one year now. Haven't quite nailed down a specific shape, there seems to be too many quality makers out there. I do like Domenico, Barbi, Tokutomi, and I like to support the american makers. So far I have pipes from Russ Cook, Tim West, Stephen Downie, and one in the mail from Stephenson.
I've discovered that like bamboo rods and hand made damascus knives, it's easy to start spending alot of money. :)

Welcome dawwgboy!

Olympia, WA here. Custom knives, handmade fly rods and pipes... it's enough to make you need a second job. :lol:

Hello and welcome to the board!

If you're really into knives and ever get a chance, by all means visit the International Blade Show in Atlanta, GA. It advertises to be the world's largest knife show. Atlanta Blade Show I went a few years ago and couldn't believe the size of the show.

Jim

Howdy Dan! Yep, I have an afinity for knives also. Very expensive hobbies indeed.

Jim is right about the Atlanta show. It is something else. A lot of my family attends that show every year.