Hey Guys we need to start pickin on Dock

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Was lookin at his pics, he must have more pipes than Ken and more baccy that TJ and Carlos put together. I'd have to give him the Board Hoarder Award.......

I think he gets away with a lot because of his avatar portrait. Looks like he was about 30,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,40 years ago.

puros_bran":ioz3acd1 said:
Was lookin at his pics, he must have more pipes than Ken and more baccy that TJ and Carlos put together. I'd have to give him the Board Hoarder Award.......
Sounds prestigous, I'll second that motion. :lol:

:pipe:

I'd say ya best be real nice to him. When the ban comes and we're livin in tobacco prohibition you'll be knockin on his door lookin to come in and buy a smoke. Instead of speakeasys they'll be smokeeasys :pipe: Three hard raps on the door followed by the secret password (Go Sox!) gets you into Docks Place :lol!:

Puff Daddy":lj82b0ym said:
I'd say ya best be real nice to him. When the ban comes and we're livin in tobacco prohibition you'll be knockin on his door lookin to come in and buy a smoke. Instead of speakeasys they'll be smokeeasys :pipe: Three hard raps on the door followed by the secret password (Go Sox!) gets you into Docks Place :lol!:

PD, I know that you say that in jest but it rings a certain amount of truth with the kind of direction the liberal commie nut jobs are trying to take us! :x

Cellaring large amounts of tobacco seems more and more rational every day. I figure I have another 30 or 40 years to roam this planet and I'd like to be able to have a smoke every now and then while doing so.

puros_bran":xf30ssdw said:
Bring it on PB! :darklord: I'm ready for anything y'all can toss at me....

Best,
Dock

thomas james":9md5vsbl said:
I think he gets away with a lot because of his avatar portrait. Looks like he was about 30,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,40 years ago.
TJ,
Don't be jealous of me just because I'm young,have tons of awesome pipes,nearly 600 tins of tobacco and am a damn good lookin' guy too! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dock

Morn' All, I know Dock, He gets away with murder every day, He's not married, has a business to run, He's just a spoiled brat!! :D : :D He can spend whatever he wants to on pipes & bacy, and do you think he shares his wealth?, not on your life! He's pretty crafty too, says he finds all his pipes at flea markets :shock: , if you guys fall for that one, I have an "LC" to sell you! He's got this little Romanian locked up in Springfield, Mass. making copies of Dunnies for him, now the secret is out and I feel so much better, Ken. :p :p :p :p :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Carlos":z5evjj1q said:
He's so....organized.

:D
Carlos,
My apptitude test in High School said I'd be best suited as a Museum Curator!!!!

Best,
Dock

Puff Daddy":xckotdae said:

You're welcome at my place anytime you're in the Northeast PD,I'll even open up a vintage tin ot two upon your arrival...

Best,
Dock

pipetongue1":zywzsj89 said:
Morn' All, I know Dock, He gets away with murder every day, He's not married, has a business to run, He's just a spoiled brat!! :D : :D He can spend whatever he wants to on pipes & bacy, and do you think he shares his wealth?, not on your life! He's pretty crafty too, says he finds all his pipes at flea markets :shock: , if you guys fall for that one, I have an "LC" to sell you! He's got this little Romanian locked up in Springfield, Mass. making copies of Dunnies for him, now the secret is out and I feel so much better, Ken. :p :p :p :p :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:
:tongue: Ohhhh soooo much jealousy from Ken! It's not my pipes/tobaccos he's jealous of mind you,it's my full and rich head of hair! :lol: Now I'm going to take my big ol' o'money and go on an e-bay shopping spree! Since I've got NO wife to nag me about what I spend and I'm a relentless tightwad,it'll be a pretty busy day of money blowing :tongue: I can't go totally crazy though,it's the "Romanian's" payday :x

Best,
Dock

D.J. Perry":oluinm3t said:
TJ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Don't be jealous of me just because I'm young,have tons of awesome pipes,nearly 600 tins of tobacco and am a damn good lookin' guy too! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Dock
Dock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I don't need tons of pipes, am happy being old and ugly. Who needs such trivialities when you have "800" tins of tobacco.

PD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have no fear about running out of good weed. Ask and ye shall receive. Seek and ye shall find. Whine and I shall send ye some.