Hey! Oh, no! He's back!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinH

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Well, I've returned to the pipe. It's a long story, and I'm smoking more than ever now. Nicotine = medical benefits. So, I thought that I would come back. I decided to not participate in any online discussion right before the last election cycle and it's been hard getting back into the social sphere.

But, my son is 3 years old now, I have a growing pipe, tobacco collection, I'm insane enough to have started my doctoral program and am a student at Northeastern University, and life at work is TOTALLY insane!

I hope to see some old, familiar "face?" on here!

Martin

Well, I'm a newer member around here, so I've yet to meet you but I look forward to having some conversations with you, sir.

Welcome back and good to meet ya. :cheers: 

welcome back

I am john, or rev

I like it here and I make pipes

rev

Well, welcome back.....Same good folks are here, some new ones, too.  All family.

Welcome Martin, I do believe I like the cut of your jib and am always envious of those with their own jib!

Welcome back Martin. It's good to have an old friend remember where his friends are. Working on your doctorial program? When do you find time to smoke? And with a family when do you find time to breathe? :lol: 

AJ

Welcome back Martin and kudos to you for moving forward so strongly in your life aims, bravo. :cheers: 

Another newer member looking forward to seeing you around. Welcome back. :)