Hi All 0New Member

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old pipe guy

Reaction score
Hi ALL: My name is Dennis or old pipe guy.I am 60 years old and have been smoking a pipe since I was 17 .I enjoy English&Balkan blends and VA/P tobaccos.I have about 80 pipes right now,mostly mid grades,but some higher gradesalso.I live in SE PA and am a member of NASPC,oh I also smoke cobs and a mix of PA?CH sometimes so I guess I am an old codger,but also have a well stocked cellar of the so called designer tobaccos.I'm really glad to be here and will reading and catching up on the posts.Regards to all from the mountain in SE PA.

Great to have you aboard! Welcome to BoB! Looking forward to hearing your views and input on here!

It's really fantastic to see so many new members as of late. Seems like the good word of BoB is spreading!

Hey Dennis, we saved you a nice comfy smokin chair :cheers:

Greetings from one old codger to another, watch out for kilted1, he's a jaded old fart, but you'll get over it. :lol!:

Hi Dennis! Welcome to a great forum with a diverse and knowledgeable posse of sharp shootin' characters!