Hi All!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

free_byrd15

Reaction score
hey all, just wanted to do a quick introduction.

I'm alex and i've been smoking cigars for a while and pipes for about 2 years. I live right down the road from a pipe maker here. His name is J.M. Boswell and he makes fantastic pipes at an unbelievably fair price. http://www.boswellpipes.com/ i've really gotten into smoking my pipes lately and i;m quite excited to try some new tobaccos. My local guy blends all his own stuff and hardly sells any tins, just a few McClellands ( Christmas Cheer, the anniversary Blend, and some oriental. Ive read and heard many great things about GL Pease, JF Germain and Sons, Petersons, Samuel Gawiths, Cornell and Diehl, Marlin Flake,Mac Baren and the other available McClelland blends that i'm hoping to try. I'm excited to look around and learn from the more experienced guys on here!

Hey, Alex, welcome!

You're lucky to live right near J.M. Boswell--what a great place to start up with the briar!

Doc Manhattan":yc9qstxb said:
Hey, Alex, welcome!

You're lucky to live right near J.M. Boswell--what a great place to start up with the briar!
I am quite lucky. I never knew good pipe smoking til I bought one of his pipes. I didn't know pipes could smoke so differently. i went from a Dr. Grabow to one of his all hand mades and was hooked! For the price, his pipes are unbeatable.

Welcome aboard!

I'm definitely envious of your close proximity to Mr. Boswell. Of course, I'd be broke if I were in your shoes. He makes a great product and more importantly he is a great business man that is a pleasure to deal with!

Fancy seeing you here! This is my first pipe smoker only forum. I just joined today. So uh, welcome! :p