Hi folks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frost

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm a fairly new, young (30-ish) piper. Always wanted to try a pipe and finally got around to it several months ago.

Shortly thereafter I realized that I had entirely too much money and free time on my hands (don't we all?) and realized that pipes were the perfect solution to that problem. Since then I have acquired a modest collection of a dozen or so briars and delicious tobaccos which bring great pleasure to me and great exasperation to my wife.

My collection so far consists of some Stanwells, a Savinelli, a Luciano, a Nording, a boswell, a KW churchwarden and a few basket pipes and seconds. Also a handfull of cobs for experimenting. I just ordered a 1920's estate BBB buldog from smokingpipes the other day which will be my last pipe purchase for a while...can't wait for it to get here :bounce:

Been browsing this lovely forum for a while now and finally decided to register and say hello. So...hello.

-Adam

Centurian 803":fdb9598g said:
Welcome. You sound like our kinda folk; already in the thralls of PAD. :roll:
Indeed. The wife recently ordered that I cease and desist with all pipe purchases. She didn't say anything about tobacco though.

Frost":xs700bh1 said:
Centurian 803":xs700bh1 said:
Welcome. You sound like our kinda folk; already in the thralls of PAD. :roll:
Indeed. The wife recently ordered that I cease and desist with all pipe purchases. She didn't say anything about tobacco though.
That's what we call a loophole!!!! :bounce: