Hi From Colorado

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to have you aboard. CO is such a beautiful place, too bad it's overrun by yuppies, lol. Just kidding. Wife's brother lives in Conifer up around 9500 elevation.

Thanks everyone!

And ranger, conifer is just exactly pretty enough for me! I like to go up to kenosha pass from there and look at the colorado trail sometimes. One day i'll hike it!

Welcome aboard! I lived in Boulder for years and love it out there. Reckon if you’re a Denver piper you spend plenty of time at Edwards in Englewood—one of my favorite brick and mortars around, learned a lot from Tom when I was getting started.

Welcome to our grand little group!!!! In my working days, spent a lot of time at United Airlines plus other pilot training centers in the Denver area. My wife's sister and family lived in Aurora for a while!!! FTRPLT

Thanks everyone!

And ranger, conifer is just exactly pretty enough for me! I like to go up to kenosha pass from there and look at the colorado trail sometimes. One day i'll hike it!
VP of maintenance for Bombardier at the new Denver airport in 96 to 97. Lived in Aurora but being a biker spent most of my weekends/days off in the mountains. Breckenridge, Steamboat, etc. Fav ride was up through Arapaho national forrest and back down to Granby. Absolutely beautiful riding..

Welcome to our grand little group!!!! In my working days, spent a lot of time at United Airlines plus other pilot training centers in the Denver area. My wife's sister and family lived in Aurora for a while!!! FTRPLT
Yay, we're in Aurora! My little family absolutely loves it here. Happy to see some folks who have been in the area, I'm a pretty big Colorado fan these days :)

VP of maintenance for Bombardier at the new Denver airport in 96 to 97. Lived in Aurora but being a biker spent most of my weekends/days off in the mountains. Breckenridge, Steamboat, etc. Fav ride was up through Arapaho national forrest and back down to Granby. Absolutely beautiful riding..
Oh wow you were here for the automatic baggage handling system meltdown where it just started eating everyone's luggage then?

That granby ride is absolutely incredible, I go up that way a lot to get into the never summers or the back side of rocky mountain national park. We had a big fire up through grand lake last year that was pretty rough, but the landscape is healing nicely and it's always beautiful here.

Yep, I got there just after the move from Stapleton. I remember there was a little mom and pop hotel just outside the south park entrance by Granby, think it was called the Blue Bird Inn. Fun little place and cheap. Looked right down on the lake.