Hi from England

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinman

Reaction score
I've been lurking on this site for about 4 months now and despite my young age I've been smoking a pipe for nearly 3 years.

I've got a small cellar in the making (about 20 tins with up to two years of age on them so far) and besides pipe smoking I like obscure metal (along the lines of Meshuggah, Liturgy, Sunn O))) and Dir en Grey for anyone interested), tinkering about with Linux distros and almost anything to do with Japanese culture.

So yeh, I'm probably not a typical pipe smoker, but so far I've found one of the best things about this hobby is that it brings together people who would otherwise never associate with each other.

Welcome, Tinman! I hope you continue to enjoy your time reading & posting here

Welcome.

I have vast collection of music, one that includes hundreds of Japanese albums. Though my taste in this geographic area runs more towards punk and classical than to metal I do have albums in that vain.

You should enjoy your time here, all of us here have quite the eclectic sensibility.

Welcome Tinman. It's a strange and eclectic bunch here...you'll fit right in.

Dottleman. Your avatar freaks me out like my avatar apparently freaks other people out. Lol

Tinman. I think you'll find guys that groove on all your interests here, and probably a few that hate your interest. Just remember regardless of how nice or how ugly we sometimes are to each other we are all still brothers.

P.B. could not of said it better. Welcomt to the forum Tinman. I was lucky enough to spend quite a few weeks in GB it was quite a break from Germany. MIKE

I always knew that I had family across the pond. Welcome home cousin! :D

Welcome Tinman. There won't be much here you won't be albe to figure out about smoking and the like. These guys pretty much know it all...(me not included :)

Brian.