Hi Guys!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

Just an irregular update. The weather here has been fairly terrible all Summer long though it hasn't hampered my spirits at all. Hyannis has been great. The restaurants rock and there's tons of little out of the way antique stores. I've picked up some tobacco jars and stuff but no good pipes yet except for a 1950's unsmoked Longchamp lovat....

At long last and after hours of work my friend from Boston settled the remainder of his estate. Hermit Tobacco Works came to his home two weeks ago and filled up a moving van full of tobacco,furniture and pipes. Hermit is currently selling the items on E-Bay under the names Hermit Farm and FunkJunk. Look for them there. I was up there on Saturday and bought some pipe books and catalogs the remainder of which are going into storage.

Summer is flying by. A few more weeks and it'll be Fall.....

See you call soon,
Dock

D. P. G., Glad to hear your vacation is going well despite weather. Just curious, is that Longchamp leather wrapped, the four estates that were my Dads are, one of them unsmoked large billiard. Still havn't decided what to break that pipe in with.

Bd

Never Forget!

Hi Dock,

When do return from the cape? Will you be at the SHPC meeting?

Greg

Hi Greg, Glad to see you Here! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: