Hi out there in cybersmoke land

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich R

Reaction score
Rich Rachlin here in Stony Point NY. Found this group last night & joined ASAP. I'm 64 & been a smoker since 18. Still have my first pipe, a $10 meer, bought when I went away to flunk out of my first college. I'm about to finish my second MA, tho, so the pipe has been more good luck than not.
I'm downing a bowl of McC's Arcadia right now, but tend toward fuller Eng/Balkans with breaks for nice sweet Va/VaPer/flakes. Modest collection of about 50 pipes acquired over 40 years includes briars, meers, calabashes, & clays.
My cellar is at http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=668, but needs a couple of additions as I have bought some of the new McC Orientals & opened a few tins recently.
Nice to be a part of this community.

Hi there, Rich! I worked just across the river, in Ossining, for four years, and I'm on my second MA as well.

Welcome!

Wow! Just came back from a walk up by Lake Welch & already got replies. Good to be here on BoB. There's something just nice about having a walk at the edge of a nice lake with a cool breeze - cause otherwise here it's about 85 F & 90% humidity. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Welcome to BoB Rich. Its nice to have more people that remember round TV screens :lol!: :sunny: