Hi Y'all

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonA3597

Reaction score
The name's Ron. I've been lurking a while and enjoy reading the posts, a LOT of knowledge here and elsewhere on the web. I just discovered pipe smoking and tobacconists websites on the internet a couple of years ago and have been awed at what's out there. I've been smoking pipes since the early 70s, started on Cherry Blend, Capt Black, etc. In the late 70s I moved to Memphis and found Tobacco Corner Ltd and the Squire's Den (no longer around) and learned about Virginias, been smoking them since. My collection is a hodgepodge of basket pipes up to Upshall's, Sav Autographs, Stokkebyes and one Dunhill.

thanks for the warm Welcome all i hope every one had a good father day had ? on tabcco i was thinking on try some dunhill tins early morning pipe and night cap and 965 is the a good tabcco i have been smoking Peter Stokkebye peaches and cream and i really like it but i want to try some new stuff and thanks for all the help