Hmmm what to do

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuervo25_1

Reaction score
well I may be getting the old display case for the zippo lighters from the gas station/convineance store I work at. I had a couple thoughts on what to do with it. I could mod it as a pipe display seeing that the center part has a motor that spins the display constantly.I could also mod it to display my pipes at the top part( or bottom depending on where the motor is) and store my tobacco at the opposite part. and finally I could turn it to a vivarium seeing how much I love plants,lizards,and frogs. It has a built in floresent light which is the circle type at the top I could put a round reflector dome with a heat bulb in the middle of that. I could also set it up with a water fall type deal where water trickles down the back . I could remove the spinning display and motor to screw in a branch vertically for a "tree". The possibilities are endless but at any rate there will be pictures taken and posted no matter the choice.

Hmmm... seems like a perfect opportunity and a challenge to start collecting Zippos!

Hunter5117":9jv90yra said:
Hmmm... seems like a perfect opportunity and a challenge to start collecting Zippos!
too expensive at least with the other ideas I have most if not all of the materials needed.

Sounds promising! I like the idea of taking out the plastic zippo holders and installing "branches" to hang your pipes on.

Sell it on ebay I think it would be a hot item for zippo collectors.