Hola from Mexico

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dottie Warden

Reaction score
Hi fellow pipers,

I'm a relatively new pipe smoker and during my information seeking I've ended up on this site serveral times. I've found it to be an invaluable resource throughout my early steps in the mastery of pipe smoking. Although I don't smoke every day, I do manage to get at least one bowl in on most days. My pipes are all name brand straight classics with a particular fondness for the Canadians. My tobacco situation is all but desperate, but I have managed to acquire enough suitable smoke to last me through the next 3 months or so.

As you can guess by the name of the thread, I live in Mexico. And before you start thinking how lucky I am let me point out that I'm not swinging in a hammock taking in the sea breeze; I live in Mexico City which is beautiful and fascinating, but far from relaxing and nowhere near a beach.

Dot

Welcome. I've been to Mexico City once, about eight years ago, and loved it. Actually, I've enjoyed my visits to Mexico about as much as any travel I have done. I look forward to going back.

Grettings, Dot! A hearty welcome from someone who's right on the beach  ;) 

Welcome to BoB! I share your love of Canadians... pipe shape, of course!  :)