Homeless in Virginia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winslow

Reaction score
We made the big move from Illinois to Virginia last week.I'm staying in a
hotel for a week until I move into the new house on Dec.7 [Pearl Harbor Day].
Should be hooked up to internet by Dec.10,see you boys then. 8)

Winslow

Best of luck to you Winslow ... Welcome to DIXIE :cheers:

Hang in there, just let go, :tongue: :santa: Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

I hope the move goes smoothly. Welcome South, Brother! :cheers:

I am sure it's been stressful. Relax, smoke the pipe and enjoy the nice weather. You just missed out on some snow here in Illinois coming in on us tomorrow.

Welcome to Va Winslow, just in time for the restauraunt smoking ban which started today. Looks like some restauraunts/bars are accommidating by sectioning off rooms, anyhow...
WELCOME!!! :cheers:

Good Luck!!! Hope everything goes well during the "adjustment period" :D

This Connecticut Yankee welcomes you to the East Coast. Hope your new home is a place of contanstant joy and relaxation--you've earned it.

EJinVA":lf8gbim5 said:
Welcome to Va Winslow, just in time for the restauraunt smoking ban which started today. Looks like some restauraunts/bars are accommidating by sectioning off rooms, anyhow...
WELCOME!!! :cheers:
January 1st here in the Old North State. Gotta love those liberals that so many are fond of!

Enjoy eschewing the responsibilities of home ownership, if only for a week! Best of luck!

-Andrew

Hey Winslow. Here's a tip for you to make your adjustment go smoother. All four letter words such as s**t, fluff, damn, etc are at least two syllables. More syllables added the more agitated you are. :tongue: