Honesty

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant Gimper

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have a dose of Rheumatoid Arthritis that prevents me from writing as often as I would like but I wanted to congratulate the B o B family for the honest & straight forward manner that each of you incorporates in your presentations of items for sale or trade or in your general comments. I am just getting the bad taste out of my mouth that was developed at another site & felt that this group of adult members needed to be reassured that good language, related to pipes, tobacco & other goings-on can only be recognized as a sign of good breeding. I congratulate each & every member on the families that helped make this organization a pleasant place for gentle folk to visit.

You haven't been to the rubber room, have you! :bounce: I love it!

daveinlax":mzvwnso2 said:
That is why the rubber room was created. Anyone who visits it is free to leave, and the sometimes less than positive material in there doesn't spill over into the rest of the forum, and is not allowed to do so.

Grant Gimper":bnpi46wq said:
Unfortunately, I have a dose of Rheumatoid Arthritis that prevents me from writing as often as I would like but I wanted to congratulate the B o B family for the honest & straight forward manner that each of you incorporates in your presentations of items for sale or trade or in your general comments. I am just getting the bad taste out of my mouth that was developed at another site & felt that this group of adult members needed to be reassured that good language, related to pipes, tobacco & other goings-on can only be recognized as a sign of good breeding. I congratulate each & every member on the families that helped make this organization a pleasant place for gentle folk to visit.
Thank you for the nice compliments concerning the positive nature of BoB and it's residents. We do have a very nice group of folks here!

Justpipes":up5ja630 said:
daveinlax":up5ja630 said:
That is why the rubber room was created. Anyone who visits it is free to leave, and the sometimes less than positive material in there doesn't spill over into the rest of the forum, and is not allowed to do so.
:shock: REALLY!

daveinlax":eg3u6ywi said:
Justpipes":eg3u6ywi said:
daveinlax":eg3u6ywi said:
:shock: REALLY!
:shock: Thats right!

I am not so sure about that guy named Leroy, and the experience last December--January was enough to become a hermit. Books and peopls should not be judged by their covers.

CP":fsi25ocf said:
I am not so sure about that guy named Leroy, and the experience last December--January was enough to become a hermit. Books and peopls should not be judged by their covers.
Old Leroy is not such a bad sort. He is just a little blunt with his delivery.