Hoosier Puffer signing in!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoosierPuffer

Reaction score
Yep, I'm new to this.

I have never smoked a pipe. Never.

But I want to try. I like cigars, and mild smoke. I like flavor. I like the scent.

So, I'm looking for an good, entry-level setup and know that internet forums are the place to start!

Too bad you all have a limit on me buying stuff for 30 days!

So, off to read I go...

Welcome to the board and the Brotherhood. Read and ask questions and all will become clear!

Welcome Hoosier!

For a great place to start I LOUDLY recommend Frenchy, a Marine, Country Music Writer and Grammy winner and all around great guy to do business with!!! Frenchy's Pipes Always prompt service, always excellent pipes, both new and estate, many pipes for under $50, and he's known for tossing in a few freebies to boot!

For a full-blown online Tobacconist I can't recommend Smokingpipes.com highly enough, especially for a beginner. Lots of great pipes, new and estate, wide range of selection at every price range and a full line of tobaccos and other stuff too.

I'm sure others will have advice as to where to begin.

:pipe:

Thanks, all!

Who has the best sampler out there?

I can't seem to find any samplers other than ones where they are all of one particular brand.

Welcome! Do you have any tobacconists nearby? And I don't mean Walgreens. :joker:

Good to have you onboard!! You've come to the right place to get started also make sure you go to tobaccoreviews.com.

Thanks, guys - I sent a query to Frenchy who provided some good recommendation in quite the friendly manner! I'm going to check out all the options and go with what I'm drawn to!

As in any hobby worth getting into, there is much more to this than meets the eye! :bounce: