Horrible, horrible day, and a thank you.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Briarbabe":b2a8pqki said:
My stomach muscles are actually sore today from all of the crying I have been doing.  I'm going to have a six pack from my break up.
Ahah! So that's the secret of having those nice, tight abs. I'm doomed. I can't cry for myself any more. For others, yes...but not for myself, or any loss I might endure.

It's the result of an epiphany that hit me many years ago. I'd have to go brain dead and forget I ever knew it...which I suppose is possible, but doesn't seem likely as long as I'm in possession of my faculties.

There are other things I can cry about, but I'm not one of them. It's a good thing, and I'm OK with it. But my heart goes out to you, Bb, in your current ordeal. Have a brewski on me, Sis. :mrgreen:

newjok12.png

Feeling a bit better today. I went over to his place and talked to him about when/what/where this whole thing started to derail. I got some answers and I feel better. Still going to need plenty of time before I will be okay hanging out as friends, but I do feel that it's definitely going to happen in the long run. Working on me and getting my head/heart in a healthy place. Spending some time figuring out my goals for the next couple years and getting a move on them.