Hot Fun in The Summertime! July bombing run you mugs, myah!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Good evening fellow pipers! Not to be toe stepping on my illustrious Co-Commander, but I the understanding that demands on her time have become formidable, and I'm ready and willing to be her pitch hitter for this rather sultry July bombing run.....

Last month was a blast, tossing ordinance up and down the West Coast, eh? I'm offing another madcap molestation of another recipient's postal carrier and front porch...

Who's with us?

Will it be you? :twisted:

Brewdude":7vv7ffp8 said:
I'll play boss.

Cheers,

RR
Are you sure? I know you have a lot of transitioning going on. However, if you're anticipating a little action, we would love to have you join us for the next bushwhacking :cheers:

Ozark Wizard":yhzg12b4 said:
Brewdude":yhzg12b4 said:
I'll play boss.

Cheers,

RR
Are you sure? I know you have a lot of transitioning going on. However, if you're anticipating a little action, we would love to have you join us for the next bushwhacking :cheers:

Yup, I'm sure. But it will be my last one for a little while until I get settled in Arid-Zona.

Cheers,

RR

The Magnificent Seven! Anyone else care to join? The last Friday is the 27th, and it's coming up fast! Roster will be tallied this Sunday, being the 8th. Orders will go out on the following day.

Don't dilly-dally and rally for the tally Pally!:cheers:

The Hateful Eight!

Number 9, number 9, number nine, number 9......................................

Thank you Ozark for handling this month! It is much appreciated! I have a hectic month and I'm glad you are available to rock and roll with the squadron.

Even though I'm traveling and working like crazy, I should be able to make the run! Is the target date the 28th? If so, count me in!

kaitlyn3837":ebb4oafn said:
Thank you Ozark for handling this month! It is much appreciated! I have a hectic month and I'm glad you are available to rock and roll with the squadron.

Even though I'm traveling and working like crazy, I should be able to make the run! Is the target date the 28th? If so, count me in!
No worries ma'am, I'll muddle through as best I can. We have a great crew here, we'll gitter done!

Target date is the last Friday, the 27th.

We now have nine! Do I hear ten? Ten? Ten? Who was that? Yes, you in the back row, are you our tenth pilot?

Alright pilots! The tally is as follows. Kinda thin, but we are deadly! :twisted:

Fr Tom
Timbo
Brewdude
DrT999
Stick
Briarbeagle
fsu92john
Kaitlyn
Ozzie

OK, window is closed. Orders going out!

Sir, YES SIR.

Intel received Flight Commander.

Roger that. I copy.

salute-emotiguy-in-his-unique-pose-and-expression-stock-illustrations_csp7308577.jpg

Cheers,

RR