Hot Honey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
My adult daughter who is living with us for a time is vegetarian and buys those pre-packaged meals from Hello Fresh. She gets three packages in each box in which there are all the ingredients needed for each veg meal. And the produce is GORGEOUS. And the meals that result are incredibly tasty. Very impressive. No...it’s not cheap. But it’s really good stuff.

With that as in intro...one of the meals came with a little plastic squeeze thing of Mike’s Hot Honey. This was drizzled on top of flatbread that had a veggie/cheese combo on it. It was our favorite thing so far...and the hot honey was spectacular...a major flavor addition.

So I ordered a 10 oz plastic thing of it via Amazon. It’s honey blended with chilis. About the same price as regular honey. Not too hot...not too mild. On a scale of 1 - 10 it’s maybe a 3 or 4. On chicken...or pepperoni pizza...yes indeed.

F000E686-DF96-47F6-8254-008A84C9547A.jpeg

Probably not hot enough for Brewdude (Dr. Pepper). lol

So my Hot Honey was delivered...but wasn’t. I got a totally empty white bubble wrap style envelope with one corner slit open.

I wuz robbed!

Hmmm. Reported getting zippo to Amazon and they had a replacement on my porch in two days...no charge. Gotta love ‘em.

I thought this thread was going to be about some young woman.