Houston Pipe Meeting

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopstix

Reaction score
For all you folks who may be in the greater Houston area next week: a few of us Houston pipers are having a wee get together at Crofts on Friday January 4th beginning at about 5:30 PM and ending at 9 PM. Bring your pipes and some baccy to share - everyone is welcome!

Directions to Crofts:

http://www.croftspipes.com/about.htm

Hey Chopstix,

I somehow came across that site the other day and was looking at some of their in house blends. Some looked pretty good. Have you tried any?

Jason,

Crofts carries a bunch of in-house blends and I enjoy a couple of their English blends (Trafalgar and Cooke's No. 5 - which is named after the Drucquers blend) I also really like their London Press, which is a pressed Red Va flake. Some of my pals on Smokers Forums who are big burley fans also enjoy the Crofts burley blends (though I've never smoked any of them). Best way to explore them to give Bob the owner a call and get a couple of recommendations from him . . . or you can join us Friday night :)

Phil

Damn long drive from Washington. Like I said, I don't know how I found the site. I think I will call them up. It was in fact their burley blends that were looking good to me.