How about what SHOULD i smoke tonight?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somedumbjerk

Reaction score
Rough day at work, except I got my large shipment of new tobacco! I haven't smoked any of these before, so how about I let you guys convince me which one i should smoke?
Lane Limited: 1-Q
Peterson: Special Reserve Limited Edition 2012
Peterson: Connoisseur's Choice 50g
Erinmore: Erinmore Mixture 50g
McClelland: Premium: Town Topic 50g
McClelland: Premium: Captain Cool 50g
McClelland: Premium: Best of Show 50g
McClelland: Premium: Mellow Mack 50g (this one is from 2007!)

looking like the connoisseur's choice for tonight! keep voting! I have a three day weekend after all. :D

MisterE":rox1zgld said:
Since you've got three days, I say try them all! :cheers:
still pretty new to smoking a pipe, that might be a tall order, but I'm trying! The Connoisseur's Choice was pretty good. smelled like a fruitcake in the tin, so i smoked it in my corncob in case it would ghost. still a little too new to get all the flavors that i should, but i could definitely taste some rum, and almost a baked goods taste that i couldn't put my finger on. a little fruity but not gross or cloying, more like an aftertaste. i was hesitant to get any tobacco that tasted fruity because i didn't want to smoke a bag of skittles, but now i see that the fruit could be a good thing. i think this one i'll enjoy again soon, and hopefully taste more of it. now I'm off to try some Erinmore Mixture!

scratch that, Erinmore feels really damp, i'm going to let it hang out for a bit. 1q it is. seems like it'll go well with the coffee