How Do They Know I'm Male?

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

RSteve

Reaction score
I get so many emails for:

I get emails from Blue Chew, Get Roman, Rex MD, Lemonaid Health, ForHims, and others. Not one day goes by when I don't get an email for ED medication. Most of the emails from U.S. companies have a note at the bottom where you can instruct them to take you off their mailing list. It doesn't matter. I have requested to be taken off all those lists and the emails continue. The emails from foreign sources, they never stop. I asked my older daughter if she gets those emails. She said that she doesn't.
I wonder how they know I'm an old man not a young woman???

Added: Today, I got an email from Gainswave and looked it up: HOME | Med Studio

Brewdude

Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Doesn't your email program recognize spam and direct those to a spam folder? Or the commercial ones that are supposedly "legit" to a promotions folder? gmail does.

Cheers,

RR

Jevverrett

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Simply put, your unique ip address tracks everything you see and say. The digital powers that be know what you think about, what your interests are and who you are. And you agreed to that just by using the device you do, and the ”free” services you do. All that is considered against others like you, and advertising is crafted toward what should get your attention. Information capitalism.

RSteve

Reaction score
Doesn't your email program recognize spam and direct those to a spam folder? Or the commercial ones that are supposedly "legit" to a promotions folder? gmail does. Cheers, RR
My gmail does, but the problem is with my Outlook email. It has focused, other, and junk. The ads arrive in my "other" and some in the junk. Other often has items that belong in focused.

RSteve

Reaction score
Simply put, your unique ip address tracks everything you see and say. The digital powers that be know what you think about, what your interests are and who you are. And you agreed to that just by using the device you do, and the ”free” services you do. All that is considered against others like you, and advertising is crafted toward what should get your attention. Information capitalism.
I read a lot of health articles pertaining to geriatric health. I guess when I read those articles, my IP address is recorded.