How do you choose?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.L.Ruth

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I have quite a few tins of tobacco and a bit of room on the shelf for another jar. Sooo my question is, how do you choose which tin to open when it comes time to open one? ?

My first choice would be to try something new. If you've had them all before my second choice would be to try one you haven't had a in a couple years - see how it is coming along in terms of aging.

Let us know which one you select to enjoy!

Put 10 tins in a line on the floor, all different blends, each a foot apart (you may need to do this outdoors but a hard surface is required). Get a penny or any coin for that matter and stand next to the tins. Take five steps back and flip the coin towards the tins. The tin that the coins lands closest to is the one you smoke next. 8) :p

i'll pop either something new or something (in the case of Ginnyweed's) with a goodly bit of age on it. Kinda depends on what else I have open and available. I have so many jars available at the moment, I haven't popped a new tin in quite a while!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Right now I'm just crusin' along on tried and trusted blends which are jarred. I have a rotation that I vary from time to time but it still remains pretty constant - Jinnys and VaPers mostly. The only tin I open now is OGS since that's been my after b'fast bowl for years now.

I do have plenty of new and untried tins and keep telling myself that I need to dig into them. Yet when what I'm burning hits the spot, well you know the rest.

Cheers,

RR