How does your better half react to different roomnotes?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falconer":0tmx43np said:
Best thing I've found about the burleys is once I light up out on the deck the mother-in-law goes inside! Thank you SOLANI! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
A lifetime supply of Solani is on order NOW!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definition of a perfect road trip is taking the mother-in-law to the airport. :sunny:

Falconer":79sxt3q6 said:
Best thing I've found about the burleys is once I light up out on the deck the mother-in-law goes inside! Thank you SOLANI! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Brilliant!!!!!!!!
I am lucky, I don't have one anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Strongirish":zrdxzz2w said:
Me either Piet, but I have a mother and sister that are just as bad!
I feel your pain....... Dang bro, lets not go there!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I smoke indoors (rarely, in the winter) it's in my office. Sometimes she comes outside while I'm smoking. The best I get is, "that one isn't too bad." But I don't smoke aromatics too often.

-Andrew

great tip, the window fan. (why are the easiest solutions the last ones i think of.) i'm banished to the poop deck as well, which gets a bit unpleasant come january.

Piet Binsbergen":ms9bd4md said:
Falconer":ms9bd4md said:
Brilliant!!!!!!!!
I am lucky, I don't have one anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":4z8ca0m4 said:
Thats easy, there is no roomnote!
I am forced to smoke outside, even when I smoke lat blends or as the Mrs. puts it "horse's Ass"!
.....there you have the answer!
Hey Piet I think we have married Sisters :cheers: I smoke outside always. She never complains then. Not in her car... Gives me some peaceful thoughts just being a good guy and not smoking in the house.. The sky never complains and the roomnotes are better in the fresh air..
Chuck..

velveteagle":pfp5osbs said:
Piet Binsbergen":pfp5osbs said:
Thats easy, there is no roomnote!
I am forced to smoke outside, even when I smoke lat blends or as the Mrs. puts it "horse's Ass"!
.....there you have the answer!
Hey Piet I think we have married Sisters :cheers: I smoke outside always. She never complains then. Not in her car... Gives me some peaceful thoughts just being a good guy and not smoking in the house.. The sky never complains and the roomnotes are better in the fresh air..
Chuck..
You said it VE, it is spring so once again, I am really loving being out doors!!!!

A wife is a nice ting to have but when it comes to pipe smoking tell em to keep their mouth shut.

I will have to admit guys, my wife wouldn't care if I smoked water buffalo dung in the house from a pipe. She really has no reaction to what I smoke ( even strong english blends). I guess I am truly blessed. I

Hmmmm...Water buffalo dung, is that similar or close to Shortcut to Mushrooms? :scratch:
0306.jpg

Falconer":ngri3ojg said:
Hmmmm...Water buffalo dung, is that similar or close to Shortcut to Mushrooms? :scratch:
0306.jpg
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Very Close!

New Smoker":tbdx56oe said:
Falconer":tbdx56oe said:
0306.jpg
sure, it looks bad now. but you let that age in a mason jar...

bruins":jhw38lij said:
New Smoker":jhw38lij said:
Falconer":jhw38lij said:
0306.jpg
Oh yes, I believe it's the GH Brown Buffalo Plug with a mushroom topping.... Kinda sticky and wet though. Gotta let it dry out first....

MisterE":7lck92rj said:
bruins":7lck92rj said:
New Smoker":7lck92rj said:
Falconer":7lck92rj said:
0306.jpg
Oh yes, I believe it's the GH Brown Buffalo Plug with a mushroom topping.... Kinda sticky and wet though. Gotta let it dry out first....

LMAOFOTC!

Oh sorry (laughed my ass off, fell out of the chair). very good, Mr. E.