How does your better half react to different roomnotes?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruins said it E!!!!!
Well done E!!!!!!
LSLINCMP........... laughed so loud I nearly crapped my pants, excuse the PUN!!!

My longsuffering wife, SheWhoSpeaksLoudly or SWSL, of 32 years, grew up in a family where her father literally chain-smoked cigars. Other than 5Bros or any of the domestic twists, she has no objections to any "vile" mixture that I may smoke.

Falconer":5guscazv said:
Hmmmm...Water buffalo dung, is that similar or close to Shortcut to Mushrooms? :scratch:
0306.jpg
I see all the purple muchrooms are gone :shock: :face: :drunken:

LAEarl":fketcwxm said:
I see all the purple muchrooms are gone :shock: :face: :drunken:
i admire a man who knows his shrooooooooms!

/\ /\ /\ /\
Looks like some good shit them boys are smokin'.
My wife quit ciggies after smoking for about ten years (before we met) so now she can't stand any kind of tobbacco smoke, so for me it's outside or in my workshop, shed, barn... (you get the point).

EJinVA":3a9xbahl said:
/\ /\ /\ /\
Looks like some good shit them boys are smokin'.
My wife quit ciggies after smoking for about ten years (before we met) so now she can't stand any kind of tobbacco smoke, so for me it's outside or in my workshop, shed, barn... (you get the point).
Feel you pain man, the worst is my wife still smokes and I'm on the patio!!!!!

Mrs Muddler is a cig smoker so the entire house (& car) is a smoking zone. Interestingly, the only tobaccos she turns her nose up at are the SA OTC's which she says smell cheap & harsh. I agree. She does not mind lat too much as long as it's quality stuff like the Rattray blends, for example. I do however remember her saying that Penzance smelt like the bottom of a horse's stable.

Muddler":7frqc3z6 said:
Mrs Muddler is a cig smoker so the entire house (& car) is a smoking zone. Interestingly, the only tobaccos she turns her nose up at are the SA OTC's which she says smell cheap & harsh. I agree. She does not mind lat too much as long as it's quality stuff like the Rattray blends, for example. I do however remember her saying that Penzance smelt like the bottom of a horse's stable.
Mudd, Mrs. Piet calls Lat blends "Horses ass"

Muddler":x2040dx5 said:
I do however remember her saying that Penzance smelt like the bottom of a horse's stable.
Just when I was falling in love with the stuff. :cry:

I have yet to smoke around her, but I can't imagine she will have anything pleasant to say! :eek: Especially since I like english blends, and none of your significant others seem to appreciate them :tongue:

Cody V":y4wjc9zx said:
I have yet to smoke around her, but I can't imagine she will have anything pleasant to say! :eek: Especially since I like english blends, and none of your significant others seem to appreciate them :tongue:
O'ho man....... bro!!! here comes the dreaded Horses Ass comment again!!!!! :lol!: :lol!:
Double dare you smoke some lat blends around her!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":pnuhxfkf said:
Cody V":pnuhxfkf said:
O'ho man....... bro!!! here comes the dreaded Horses Ass comment again!!!!! :lol!: :lol!:
I'll take you up on that dare! We are going on vacation to the mountains in a couple weeks, and I plan to bring a substantial amount of baccy along! As well as hopefully aquiring a few new blends, and perhaps a pipe or two. :D

Cody V":ztw35tad said:
Piet Binsbergen":ztw35tad said:
Cody V":ztw35tad said:
I'll take you up on that dare! We are going on vacation to the mountains in a couple weeks, and I plan to bring a substantial amount of baccy along! As well as hopefully aquiring a few new blends, and perhaps a pipe or two. :D
Remember bro, out doors doesn't count!!!!!
Good luck with that one!!!!
Keep us posted! :cyclops:

wow,

i must be really lucky. i get to smoke whatever choice anywhere. wife and rest of the group like the smell of GLP-quiet nights. wife actually tried a little of it. true story no lie.

camo

*camoham":clu1icg7 said:
wow,

i must be really lucky. i get to smoke whatever choice anywhere. wife and rest of the group like the smell of GLP-quiet nights. wife actually tried a little of it. true story no lie.

camo
Pictures or it didnt happen!!! lol :twisted:
My wife wasn't that objectionable to some English Blends I brought home not too long ago.
She said "hmm..smells like a campfire.. smells like ..barbeeque... smells good"

Piet Binsbergen":zcma401x said:
Cody V":zcma401x said:
Piet Binsbergen":zcma401x said:
Cody V":zcma401x said:
Remember bro, out doors doesn't count!!!!!
Good luck with that one!!!!
Keep us posted! :cyclops:
Welp, she said it smelled like ass. That good enough? :rabbit:

My wife is a pretty big fan of the blends I smoke. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Her least favorite though is probably Cooper and favorite being Escudo.
Since the recent addition to our family I have been relegated outdoors.

For anyone whose wife thinks she hates it all try a chocolate nougat flavor if you can smoke an aro. Mine changed her mind. She keeps reminding me it's her prerogative to do so. That being said it'll probably change by the time I get home Thursday evening!