How does your better half react to different roomnotes?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only tobacco my girlfriend has liked the room note of so far is Stanwell Melange. She hates everything else I smoke.

Sounds like most of you gents neglected to have "the talk" (pre-nup).

It goes like this : "If push should ever come to shove, be advised that there is one thing in this world -- and one only -- that you can do for me that I can't do just as well myself, if not better."

"And what might that be ?" (Self-assured smirk).

"Have children."

It clarifies everything wonderfully.

:face:

I don't even have to get to the room note for my wife to turn up her nose, she does so if I so much as open a pouch of anything containing latakia!

I'm hoping it's just the ex-cigarette smoker in her though. It hasn't been too long since we both quit so just the smell of cigarettes is enough to turn us off.

With time, I'm hoping she'll come around. 8)

My 12 YO daughter likes most of my tobaccos. PS LTF is one on which both she and my wife have commented very positively. Tonight I was smoking LBF and the daughter came over to get a better smell and asked if it was LTF. I told her what it was and her response was, "Mmmmmm." How many 12 year olds even know what room note is let alone can even get close to discerning the source?